Sunday 10 June 2012

MORE JEWELLERY~!

My ring collection so far. I don't have a lot, mind you. I'm not really much of a ring person.
Brass ring... it's looks like something you'd find in a cave :P



CUTEST LIZARD EVER ^_^


KNUCKLE ARMOUR! 
I bought this particular one at FanExpo for $20



It looks pretty cool from the side but it doesn't fit me well, unfortunately :(




This one I got from AnimeNorth:



When I bought it, I just thought it looked awesome... but then someone told me that it was from an anime and I was pretty disappointed. Considering I've never seen the anime before, I felt a little embarrassed about owning it.. but.. MEH WHATEVER. It looks great and I doubt many people would be able to tell unless they've seen the anime hehe. For now, it's my little secret. Shhhhhhh.
I like this picture because it looks like the gem is all firey! Kinda dark, but still... :)



and some more of my necklaces :)
Red necklace and earring set. It's very elegant but I don't wear it too often since it is fragile.



Heavy duty metal rose.
OWL ^.^ it's a locket and I don't know what to put inside :(

THE END :)

No comments:

Post a Comment